Wednesday, September 5, 2007

keep your arms and legs inside the ride at all times...

So, I'm sitting in JFK international, waiting to board the plane (I have close to an hour). I expected there to be a line, and that security would be crazy, but there was no line at check in... so that took about 5 minutes. Then my mom and I got massages... I bought ANOTHER dang book, and we said our goodbyes. There are only 99 people on my flight... an international flight... on a massive plane. So, I should have lots of room to spread out. The guy that checked me in made it so that I would be completely alone... which I guess means that I won't be seated next to my soul mate... unless I have no soul mate, which is possible. lol. That's a big fat joke anyway. So, it took me about 5 minutes to get through security and now I'm sitting here doing NOTHING, which is what I'm going to be doing for the next, oh, 22 hours.
I handed my phone over, so, I feel naked. Anyway, I'll be in Thailand this time tomorrow(for you guys... it'll be 10:15 at night there... 12 hours ahead, you know). Anyway, this is going to be QUITE the adventure. wooooowoooo!

1 comment:

K. Myers said...

i love your blog already:)