Monday, May 5, 2008

Shady's back, tell a friend...

After 6 weeks in the states, I am BACK in Thailand! WOOOHOOO! I had a blast at home. I went all over the dang place! I started in Reading (pronounced REDing, like the past tense of 'read'... get it?) Then to Baltimore to see missy higgins, and 3 of my FAVORITE people! Amazing. Then to Philly, then to Florida to see my college roomies! Then to Arkansas for 3 weeks where I got to meet Audrey, who was stubborn for awhile, I was actually afraid she might not come out! But she did, and she's perfect. Got to hang out with my Grandma and see my friends, and deal with lots of drama that I prefer to avoid, but it was still so good to be there! Then I flew up to Detroit to Surprise my friend Allison for her BIRTHDAY (what a BLAST)... and then back to PA, to NYC and to Philly! Not to mention 8 trips to harrisburg/ Mechanicsburg! Man, the last 2 weeks in PA were insane as well.
  • I have a BEAUTIFUL new niece, Audrey Hart. She's perfect.
  • I have a BEAUTIFUL Pseudo-Niece, Daphne Belle. She's perfect too.
  • I have so many amazing people in my life, it's overwhelming sometimes.

I really did love being home.

  • BUT America is too expensive, too uptight and they give you entirely too much food. All the time! (I gained 5lbs!)

it's good to be back where it's warm. (Or Fraaaacking hot!) Wait for updates of new adventures...

coming soooooooon: promise.

No comments: