Friday, May 16, 2008

Comfortable, like rain on Sundays...

Hello friends!Here is a picture that my sister-in-law sent me of my BEAUTIFUL niece, Audrey... who is smiling now! I can't believe it. I'm so bummed that I'm not there to actually see her smile before she gets teeth, haha. I love the little toothless smiles, and fat rubber-band rolls on babies, and I'm missing that part. Oh well.




Well, the past two weeks have been an absolute blur of insanity! I STILL haven't unpacked! I finally started working again, but the kids won't actually come back until Tuesday, so I've been preparing (or pretending to and trying to get things sorted for school. I'm ready to have something to do other than socialize and drink. (Though I am having fun.) It's time to do something least vaguely useful.


That picture is me and my friend Eliza, who has actually become one of my best friends... she leaves soon and I'm going to be a MESSSSSS. (This happens entirely too often here!) But at least I know I have one friend from this place that will be my friend for a very very long time!



Above: Lawrence, me, Angie and Rachel! Last saturday night when we weren't supposed to be drinking, we hid out in this bar called "Selly Freedom Bar", where Eliza and Tony current (and me too, lately) and celebrated Eliza's birthday! So much fun!


My favorites.

I'm having a blast, meeting loads of new people, and finding that life really doesn't have to be such a fight. It's marvelous. Now, I need to unpack! Catch ya later, when I have something more interesting to say! Peace!

No comments: