Sunday, July 26, 2009

In need of a song...

I need a song. Any song that could possibly make me believe that music is not completely dead. Lately, it seems like every single song I hear is exactly the same... the same progression, the same melody. I'm tired of it... so if someone could please resurrect my belief that people still like music, instead of just the same old D, F#, A, G progression, or some topsy turvey variation of it... I would greatly, greatly appreciate it.

Now, I have had a bad day. The first honest to goodness BAD day in a very long time... what makes a bad day? Is it something that happens? Is it just one event that ruins an entire period of 24 hours? I don't get it... because I just don't have WHOLE bad days very often. I may have a bad few hours, but not a whole day, and today has just been horrible.... I wonder if its because of the moon. Whatever it is, I'm ready for tomorrow.

If you don't live in Little Rock, please please please take time to come visit me. I miss you.

No comments: